openQRM Cloud Workshop (2 days, individual)
The openQRM Cloud Workshop provides deep insight into the architecture, concepts, setup and management of a hybrid openQRM Cloud System. This individual training enables your IT employees to setup and maintain complex openQRM cloud installations.
- 2 days of individual training (remote or on-site) for one employee
- detailed overview about the architecture and main concepts
- openQRM Server installation and setup
- managing different virtualization, storage and networking technologies
- automated IT infrastructure and cloud deployment
- high-availability and scalability
- using the Cloud SOAP webservice and API
- introduction to openQRM plugin development
Linuxhotel Cloud Workshops
Our group workshops held at the Linuxhotel in Essen are an affordable alternative to the individual in-house or remote trainings. In case you happen to be in Germany and want to experience learning in the picturesque environment of one of North-Rhine Westphalia's most beautiful hotels, please check the current Linuxhotel course offerings below.
Cloud Computing with openQRM
This group workshop at Linuxhotel focuses on the architecture, concepts, setup and management of a private or public openQRM Cloud. 3 days of shared "lab style" learning sessions in a comfortable and inspiring location are awaiting you.
Open-Source Cloud Computing
This group workshop provides a detailed overview of the available Open-Source Cloud Computing solutions such as AWS/EC2, Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud, Eucalyptus, OpenNebula and openQRM. Get your Cloud knowledge up to date and take informed technology stack decisions.