openQRM License Calculator
Please use the following form to calculate costs and request openQRM licenses as your datacenter grows.
No credit card needed and risk-free - we'll contact you first and send you further details and payment information by mail.
An openQRM Server License entitles you to
- deploy a single instance of openQRM Enterprise Edition on one physical or virtual machine
- perpetually use openQRM Enterprise Edition (no mandatory renewal, but you'll want every new release)
- manage 2 physical systems with openQRM
- software updates and maintenance for 12 months, including all product upgrades
- full sourcecode access including to the openQRM Enterprise Subversion Repository
- access to our bugtracker and customer support system
- personal, professional support by phone, Skype, E-Mail (see support options)
1 Server License is required to run openQRM Enterprise Edition on 1 server. Add another license for active-passive failover/HA or any additional openQRM installation.
Each server license comes with an initial 2 clients license package to get you started quickly on two physical machines.
Clients are physical machines (virtualization hosts, storage, existing servers) that are managed with openQRM. 2 Client Licenses are included with every Server License.
Add Client License Packages to include the number of physical systems you are running, on a flexible monthly or yearly pay-per-use basis.