a web-based open source datacenter management and cloud computing platform that integrates flexibly with your existing datacenter components. openQRM supports the major virtualization technologies KVM, XEN, Citrix XenServer, VMWare, lxc and OpenVZ. openQRM automates provisioning, virtualization, storage and configuration management, and it takes care of high-availability. A self-service cloud portal with integrated billing system enables end-users to request new
...managed servers and application stacks on-demand.
openQRM for Admins
Admins run the operative heart of every modern organisation - its datacenters and IT services. Many of them have come the painful "manual" way of maintaining IT infrastructure. openQRM helps to get over the daily time killers in system administration by automating the whole system lifecycle - from self-service request to automatic server and storage provisioning, application deployment, monitoring, high-availability and billing.
openQRM regains time for you to work on the stuff that really matters.
openQRM is a web-based admin console for all your datacenter components.
openQRM has a plugin manager to control the 50 available addons and integrations.
openQRM is lean, flexible and extensible
openQRM is often called the 'admin's swiss army knife'. It's made for headache-free datacenter management. openQRM consists of a minimal base system that can be extended using any combination of the over 50 plugins it comes with. Or you just write your own plugin.
Over 50 plugins available for more features and system integration
- Integrates with all major open and commercial storage technologies
- Virtualization support for KVM, XEN, Citrix XenServer, VMWare ESX(i), lxc and OpenVZ
- Integrates with the best Open Source management tools - like puppet, Nagios or collectd
- Self-Service Portal for end-users - provision new servers and application stacks in minutes
- Integrated billing system that maps CCU/h (Cloud Computing Units) to real currency
- Comprehensive Web API to exchange data or trigger processes in combination with your existing management systems
openQRM for Users
Users create innovation and work on new products. To do so efficiently, they collaborate using numerous servers and software applications. Users are pretty good at haunting the admins for more resources - and they don't want to wait for long procurement processes, for sure.
Stop chasing after IT resources. Serve yourself in seconds instead of weeks - openQRM has a user-friendly Cloud Portal.
Request a server in the openQRM Cloud Portal and get an email with login details within seconds
Run systems in all your company's datacenter locations - using openQRM Cloud Zones
Request systems just as you need them - using the Visual Cloud Designer
openQRM for Managers
Managers need up-to-date information on the performance of the company's IT infrastructure. They care about keeping up with SLAs and they make sure that system capacity, power consumption and financial processes are always aligned with the business goals.
openQRM provides automatic statistics and graphs, monitoring and SLA reporting, billing and much more to save precious time.
Powerful management, monitoring, reporting and billing
Keeping track of a fast moving target like a modern corporate datacenter can be a tough job.
openQRM jumps in with automation and overview, and it makes sure monitoring, billing and reporting stay in sync with your datacenter's reality.
Integrations with the best Open-Source System Management tools, and more
- puppet - apply configuration management to your servers and let your users request full application stacks using the Cloud Portal
- Nagios - automatic monitoring and alerting for all managed systems
- collectd - automatically gathered system performance stats and pretty graphs
- i-doit - automatic book-keeping of all datacenter objects and events in a CMDB system to fulfill compliance requirements
- Authentication - use central LDAP/Active Directory systems to authenticate user and admin logins
- Billing - define Cloud products, have your users self-provision them and automate the corporate billing processes for all requested systems
- Role Administration - fine-granular user permission management system
- eCommerce integration - sell Cloud currency in Magento or Virtuemart shops