openQRM Community Summit 2014 - 20. Mai 2014 in Berlin
This year on May 20th the openQRM Community Summit (OCS2014) in Berlin took place for the first time! For all who have missed this event we have recorded the summit talks!
Here the videos of the presentations including the links to the presentation slides download:
The focus of this event is the active exchange of experiences from users of the openQRM system administrations and IaaS Cloud platform.
Up to 100% automated datacenter including automation of all included IT-Services paired with an IaaS Cloud "self-service portal" for virtual machines and also physical systems ("bare-metal") is only one of the unique features of openQRM. Another one is the possibility to easily and flexibly integrate existing business processes and repeating administration actions into openQRM.
The openQRM Community Summit 2014 provides thrilling talks, presentations and discussions about automation of own IT procedures, introduction of customized integrations of third-party tools as well as details about the development and planning of the future road map.
The summit is the ideal place for an active exchange of openQRM experiences and social networking in a relaxed atmosphere.
The talks and presentation at this summit will be held in German and English. As the openQRM community is spreading around the world we are especially happy to give a warm welcome to all our international guests and speakers!
The registration and entry for the openQRM Community Summit 2014 is free!
Please notice that a binding (free) registration to this event is needed! (limited number of participants)
The "Call for paper" for the openQRM Community Summit is closed.
Summit and conference schedule:
- 09:30 Registration/Coffee
- 10:00 Keynote from Ingo Schwarzer (CTO DB Systel GmbH)
- 10:15 "Saas and PaaS infrastructure administration with openQRM" by Lukas Meyer (ninux.ch / Curaden IT Solutions)
- 11:00 "openATTIC, a software-defined storage (SDS) platform optimized for openQRM" by Steffen Rieger (Director Infrastructure & Operations it-novum GmbH)
- 12:00 Lunch
- 14:00 "Short system deployment time of IT environments in large organizations" by Holger Koch (DB Systel GmbH)
- 14:45 "Automation of private, hybrid and multi Cloud IT infra-structures - Details about the new OpenStack integration in openQRM" by Matt Rechenburg (CEO openQRM Enterprise GmbH)
- 15:30 Coffeebreak
- 16:00 Discussion: Future road map of openQRM, how can I assist development?
- 17:00 Creating a detailed task-list
- 17:15 Finalization and end of event
Social Event on the evening before the openQRM Community Summit
A "social event" is going to happen on the evening before the openQRM Community Summit! Every registered participant of the openQRM Community Summit is invited to join at 19. May 2014 - 19:00 pm. The exact location will be sent out to all participants.
We are all looking forward to this happening in a laid-back atmosphere together with you!
The openQRM Community Summit 2014 is organized and sponsored by Holger Koch (DB Systel GmbH) and openQRM Enterprise GmbH. We are still searching for further sponsors for this event! Please contact us at email@example.com.
20. May, 2014 - 9:30 am - 17:30 pm
Please find a travel guide here.
We are looking forward to meet you at the 20. Mai 2014 on the openQRM Community Summit 2014 in Berlin!